You Can Never Have Too Many HATs!
HAT RACK is the big brother to our DINPi board), and is backwards compatible! HAT RACK allows multiple Raspberry Pi HATs / pHATs to be connected to a single Raspberry Pi. Ideal for home automation, IoT, or industrial control applications. The plug & play design allows you to create tidy, professional looking setups easily!
- Connect 3 HATs or 6 pHATs
- Plug & Play Raspberry Pi or Pi Zero
- Daisy chain multiple boards
- DIN rail mountable
- Optional external power in
- Clear & descriptive BCM pin numbering
A single Raspberry Pi can be mounted upside down. No need for ribbon cables, just plug & play! Available as a kit, simply solder whichever headers / sockets you require for your project. Or buy an assembled unit with all the parts pre-installed.
HAT RACK can be configured in a whole bunch of ways. In theory there’s no limit to how many boards you can have, provided you can supply enough power to them.
You can optionally externally power your boards. This may be necessary when using lots of HATs or pHATs as the Raspberry Pi may not be able to supply enough power to them. This will depend on the HATs being used. Low-power HATs (such as our CTRL HAT) can be daisy chained several times before external powering becomes necessary.
You can customise HAT RACK by ordering directly from our board manufacturer in China. We earn a small kickback if you sign-up using this link. You can change the colour, surface finish, gold plating and more. Order here.
HAT RACK is fully compatible with all 40-way Raspberry Pi models and clones.
|Raspberry Pi Model A||❌|
|Raspberry Pi Model B||❌|
|Raspberry Pi 1 Model A+||✔️|
|Raspberry Pi 1 Model B||✔️|
|Raspberry Pi 1 Model B+||✔️|
|Raspberry Pi 2 Model B||✔️|
|Raspberry Pi 3 Model B||✔️|
|Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+||✔️|
|Raspberry Pi 4||✔️|
|Raspberry Pi Zero||✔️|
|Asus Tinker Board||✔️|
- 2×20 pin header (generic) – For mounting HATs / pHATs – x6
- 2×20 pin socket (generic) – For mounting Raspberry Pi upside down
- 2×20 pin 90 degree header (generic)
- 2×20 pin 90 degree socket (generic)
- 3.5mm pitch terminal block (generic)
- Electrolytic capacitor, 100 µF (or similar), 2.5mm lead spacing (generic)
- DIN rail adaptor (Phoenix Contact 1201578 or generic) – x3
Download 3D model for use in your designs.
Warranty, Shipping, Taxes & Import Charges
We offer a 12 month warranty on all our products (excludes damage caused by water ingress, misuse or abuse).
Note: Local taxes and other import or handling fees may be applied. These are the responsibility of the buyer.